Welcome to Pilates with Bunny.
Pilates classes in Andover, Hampshire and Whitchurch, Hampshire.
Pilates is a great way to improve strength, wellbeing, endurance, correct and help prevent back pain, and strengthen through the Pelvic Floor.
Having suffered a series of sports related injuries Pilates helped me to bring my body back to balance and made me passionate about this form of controlled exercise. Spending many years putting a lot of pressure onto my body with lots of impact classes and running having made Pilates a big part of my weekly routine my body feels much more in balance and the impact stuff feels much easier now as the core strength is there.
I decided that I wanted to help others perform and understand the benefits of Pilates and help reduce pain that people suffer with every day. Offering a range of classes and times per week for mixed ability, over 50’s, bump, post natal, bring your baby and children attending there is something to suit everyone. I believe that every person no matter of age, size and flexibility should make Pilates part of their weekly routine. Pilates is my passion and I want it to be yours too.
- Anatomy and Physiology for exercise and health – Level 3
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health – Level 2
- Know How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity – Level 2
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment – Level 2
- Adapting exercise for Ante and Post Natal clients – Level 3
- Advanced CPD in modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise Programming
- Diploma in teaching Pilates – Level 3
- First Aid for sport
- Strong to the Core Pelvic Floor workshop
- Core Exercise Solutions Pelvic Floor Course
- Reformer Qualified
- BodyBalance Teacher
- Exercise to Music – Level 2
- REPs member
All classes are booked and paid for in term blocks following school half term times.
Usually 6-8 weeks.