Welcome to Pilates and Yoga with Bunny
Pilates and Yoga classes in Andover, Hampshire and Whitchurch, Hampshire.
Pilates and Yoga are a great way to improve strength, suppleness, wellbeing, endurance, correct posture and help prevent back pain, and strengthen through the Core and Pelvic Floor.
Having suffered a series of sports related injuries Pilates helped me to bring my body back to balance and made me passionate about this form of controlled exercise. Spending many years putting a lot of pressure onto my body with lots of impact classes and running having made Pilates a big part of my weekly routine my body feels much more in balance and the impact stuff feels much easier now as the core strength is there. Through another disc related injury I found Yoga and again felt the benefits to my body so decided to bring this into my practice and qualifications so I could offer this to others.
I decided that I wanted to help others perform and understand the benefits of Pilates and Yoga and help reduce pain that people suffer with every day. Offering a range of classes and times per week for mixed ability, over 50’s, bump, post natal, bring your baby and children attending there is something to suit everyone. I believe that every person no matter of age, size and flexibility should make Pilates and Yoga part of their weekly routine. Pilates and Yoga are my
passions and I want it to be yours too.
- Anatomy and Physiology for exercise and health – Level 3
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health – Level 2
- Know How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity – Level 2
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment – Level 2
- Adapting exercise for Ante and Post Natal clients – Level 3
- Advanced CPD in modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise Programming
- Diploma in teaching Pilates – Level 3
- Yoga – Level 3
- First Aid for sport
- Strong to the Core Pelvic Floor workshop
- Core Exercise Solutions Pelvic Floor Course
- Pilates Reformer Qualified
- BodyBalance Teacher
- Exercise to Music – Level 2
- REPs member
Classes held in Andover and Whitchurch, Hampshire.
All classes are booked and paid for in term blocks following school half term times.
Usually 6-8 weeks.