Pilates is a great option for Post Natal as it builds strength and works on Pelvic Floor, as well as many other benefits:
- improves posture brought on by bump
- increases body awareness
- pelvic floor exercises to regain control and increase strength
- improve symptoms of SPD if any suffered in pregnancy
- build self esteem and confidence
- prepare and strengthen the body for carrying your baby as they get heavier
- helps with upper back rounding as you spend time feeding
- learn about the way the body moves
- increase circulation and energy
- faster post natal recovery to your pre-pregnancy strength
- strengthens the core
- decreases lower back pain
- manage joint instability following birth
- increases strength around pelvis to help for daily functional movements
- time for you to do something for yourself
- recover from SPD
Individual 12 week Post Natal Pilates programme
After your babies arrival every Mum just wants their pre- pregnancy body back, they want to feel healthy and get their strength back. It is crucial that your body is ready. There is so many changes that happen to your body during pregnancy and every pregnancy is different, even from 1st and subsequent pregnancies. Many different elements affect how your body reacts from existing health, strength, posture and daily routines as well as changes created by pregnancy itself. 9 months of growing a baby drains your strength and puts many strains on
Labour, whether natural or assisted puts a lot of trauma on your body and you need time to adjust before any type of exercise is started. My Post Natal Pilates course is totally individual so we can focus on elements affecting how your body is functioning. With my specific post natal qualifications and knowledge, we work together with safe exercises to build up your core and pelvic floor and work with your post-natal posture and new lifting requirements on your body.
Together we will get you being able to start more vigorous exercise and functioning safely. A fabulous way to get yourself stronger on the inside following pregnancy and childbirth.
- 3 x 1-1 sessions (with or without your baby)
- Post Natal Assessment
- 3 x 4 week individual exercise programmes
- Pelvic Floor
- Safe post natal exercises
- Full support
The 1-1 sessions will run from my home Pilates Studio in Andover, Hampshire. Please contact me for more information. When the course comes to an end we can discuss you joining a regular class or continuing with 1-1 sessions. Options for small groups by arrangement.
Please get in touch to find out more. https://www.facebook.com/pilatesandyogawithbunny/
1-1 or small group Reformer and mat sessions available with your baby by arrangement from my home studio.